Applications are to be made directly to Radford College.
To apply for positions at Radford College you must:
1) Be eligible to work in Australia, e.g. hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, if not a citizen.
2) Hold a teaching qualification recognised by the ACT Department of Education, e.g. Dip.Teaching, Dip.Ed. or B.Ed., if you are applying for a teaching position.
3) In accordance with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute Act 2010 any person who wishes to teach in a school in the ACT must be registered with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI).
4) Applicants will be required to provide a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People registration card prior to commencing employment.
5) All applicants must complete an Applicant Cover Sheet and include it with their application.
Applicants must satisfy Child Protection Legislation and will be subject to employment screening.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified people for the following positions:
Summer Coaches - Duty Statement
Basketball - boys and girls teams
Rowing - boys and girls crews
Cricket - boys teams
Oz Tag - boys and girls teams
Applications close Friday 22 August and should be addressed to:
Ms Bernadette Leger
Head of Sport, Radford College,
College Street, BRUCE ACT 2617
If you would like to express interest in casual relief teaching, or casual work with Outside School Hours Care, please forward details of your teaching qualifications and experience by e-mail to:
Secondary School (Y7-Y12): Mrs Dianne Lefebvre firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual staff may be required for After School and School Holiday Programs for children in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. Early Childhood or Primary Qualifications (or studying towards) preferred, but not essential.
All successful candidates will be asked to complete a National Police Check which must be accompanied by a legible copy of photo ID (e.g. driver licence, passport). Upon receipt of your letter of offer/contract, please click on this link to download the form.