Applications are to be made directly to Radford College.
To apply for positions at Radford College you must:
1) Be eligible to work in Australia, e.g. hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, if not a citizen.
2) Hold a teaching qualification recognised by the ACT Department of Education, e.g. Dip.Teaching, Dip.Ed. or B.Ed., if you are applying for a teaching position.
3) In accordance with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute Act 2010 any person who wishes to teach in a school in the ACT must be registered with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI).
4) Applicants will be required to provide a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People registration card prior to commencing employment.
5) All applicants must complete an Applicant Cover Sheet and include it with their application.
Applicants must satisfy Child Protection Legislation and will be subject to employment screening.
Suitably experienced and qualified teachers are invited to apply for the following position to commence at the beginning of 2015.
Graphics and Design, Engineering Studies Teacher - Years 7-12 - Duty Statement
Temporary part-time with possibility of permanency
Further information about this position may be obtained by contacting the office of the Head of Learning and Teaching on (02) 6162 6256 or email email@example.com
Applications should be addressed to:
The Principal, Radford College
College Street, Bruce ACT 2617
If you would like to express interest in casual relief teaching, or casual work with Outside School Hours Care, please forward details of your teaching qualifications and experience by e-mail to:
Secondary School (Y7-Y12): Mrs Dianne Lefebvre firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual staff may be required for After School and School Holiday Programs for children in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. Early Childhood or Primary Qualifications (or studying towards) preferred, but not essential.
All successful candidates will be asked to complete a National Police Check which must be accompanied by a legible copy of photo ID (e.g. driver licence, passport). Upon receipt of your letter of offer/contract, please click on this link to download the form.