Applications are to be made directly to Radford College.
To apply for positions at Radford College you must:
1) Be eligible to work in Australia, e.g. hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, if not a citizen.
2) Hold a teaching qualification recognised by the ACT Department of Education, e.g. Dip.Teaching, Dip.Ed. or B.Ed., if you are applying for a teaching position.
3) In accordance with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute Act 2010 any person who wishes to teach in a school in the ACT must be registered with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI).
4) Applicants will be required to provide a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People registration card prior to commencing employment.
5) All applicants must complete an Applicant Cover Sheet and include it with their application.
Applicants must satisfy Child Protection Legislation and will be subject to employment screening.
Passionate and qualified teachers are invited to apply for the following full-time teaching positions to commence January 2015.
Junior School Teachers (Pre-K to Year 6) - Duty Statement
An understanding of Early Childhood and/or the IB Primary Years Programme may be an advantage. Further information can be obtained by contacting the Head of Junior School Mr Paul Southwell on (02) 6162 5332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 31 October and should be addressed to:
College Street, BRUCE ACT 2617
If you would like to express interest in casual relief teaching, or casual work with Outside School Hours Care, please forward details of your teaching qualifications and experience by e-mail to:
Secondary School (Y7-Y12): Mr Glenn Demery email@example.com
Casual staff may be required for After School and School Holiday Programs for children in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. Early Childhood or Primary Qualifications (or studying towards) preferred, but not essential.
All successful candidates will be asked to complete a National Police Check which must be accompanied by a legible copy of photo ID (e.g. driver licence, passport). Upon receipt of your letter of offer/contract, please click on this link to download the form.