Radford Collegians' Association
Welcome to the Radford Collegians' page. Here you will find details about your Committee, membership of the Association, and special Collegians' events and notices.
Are you a Collegian Member and not receiving the latest news? Update your contact details by emailing Radford at email@example.com
Members of the Collegians' Association Committee are:
- President/Treasurer - Kate Potter (nee Lones, 1995)
- Vice Presiden/Board Representativet - Mark Whitby (2000)
- Secretary - Nichola Vincent (nee Barratt, 1994)
- Committee Member - Jenny Prime (nee Street, 1991)
- Committee Member - Thomas Manley (1994)
- Committee Member - Genevieve Quilty (nee Bessell, 1988)
- Public Officer - Annie Jones (staff)
Radford Collegians’ Association Community Outreach Service Award
The Community Outreach Service Award is an annual award that is awarded to three students who plan to undertake community outreach service. Winners for 2011 were Margaret Brown, Lily Martin and Brianna Cherteris/Fia Walsh (joint winners). Please follow the link to read Margaret Brown's report on her activities during 2012 and view her photos.
Collegian Meetings - 2013
6.00pm, Early Learning Centre
The Collegians' Association invites all members to attend the Collegians' meetings, which are held on the second Monday of each term at 6.00pm in the Browning Early Learning Centre (ELC). You do not need to be a Committee member to attend and children are welcome. Specific dates are as follows:
Monday - 29 July and 21 October (AGM)
Collegian Reunion Details - 2013
Welcome Back Function - TB Millar Hall, Radford College
Date: Saturday 21 September, 4.00pm - 6.00pm
Radford College & the Radford Collegians' Association welcome back former students and their families, along with former and current staff, to this annual event. Light refreshment will be offered as well as tours of the College, led by our College Prefects. Separate reunion functions will follow-on for our 10 and 20 Year reunion classes.
10 Year Reunion - Class 2003
Saturday, 21 September 2013
Are you intereted in being a convenor for your reunion group? Do we have your current contact details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Year Reunion - Class 1993
Saturday, 21 September 2013
Radford College Class of 93 Reunion” (https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/264716890331293/)
Convenor: Kathryn Rogers email@example.com
Membership Subscriptions and Benefits
Life Membership of the Association is $150.00* which includes:
- subscription to the Radford Report (produced twice each year)
- regular updates on forthcoming Collegians' events
- subscription to the Collegians' newsletter (occasional publication, distributed by email)
- Members of the Association who register their children for future enrolment at Radford receive priority on the relevant waiting lists. Please note, a place cannot be guaranteed but members' children will be placed higher on the lists (as are siblings of current students, children of staff and children of clergy). Please view the Enrolments page to view the College's guidelines for priority listing or contact the Registrar for specific queries regarding Registration.
If you wish to update your address and contact details; or
If you wish to confirm your membership number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Collegians Tie And Scarf
Collegians ties and scarves are available at $30.00 each and can be obtained by posting a cheque/money order to Radford Collegians' Association, College Street, BRUCE ACT 2617. If you would like additional information, please contact Annie Jones, Collegians' Public Officer on tel: (02) 6162 5307 or email: email@example.com
Where are they now?
Are you interested in what is happening to former students?
Are you a former Radford student?
Have you represented Australia in Sport?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, please let us know. A Hall of Fame has been created in the Sports Centre Foyer. Please email Peter Haynes, Head of Sport, Radford College at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your sporting achievements (please attach head and shoulder photo) if you wish to be included in our College records.